Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
Trade Marketing Executive
Zeist, the Netherlands
As Trade Marketing Executive you will execute local and global local trade marketing programs for Amer Sports’ brands in the Netherlands fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Implementing global as well as local trade marketing programs for Atomic, Mavic, Salomon and Wilson with key and field accounts.
- Delivering all product and brand related assets to retail partners.
- Supporting other relevant trade events.
- Defining local trade marketing toolbox requirements towards European trade marketing management and brand headquarters.
- Ordering and overseeing the delivery and correct implementation of all trade marketing tools.
- Reports progress of KPI achievement to country and European marketing management.
- Tracking in-store excellence as agreed in local trade terms.
- Supporting the sales team in regards to sell-in and sell-through programs.
- Ensuring showroom excellence and maintaining existing branded spaces.
- MBO or HBO in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of trade marketing experience in FMCG or leading sporting goods industry
- Understanding wholesale, retail, brand and trade marketing concepts
- Previous experience in visual merchandising and leading external suppliers
- Working experience within an international matrix environment an advantage
- Good project, process and time management skills and ability to manage complexity
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Good command of MS Office; good knowledge of Adobe
- Outstanding communication skills
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Passionate about sports
- A valid driving license
- Developing results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Persuading and influencing
- Creating and innovating
- Planning and organising
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry.
- Career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team.
Please apply online or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.