HR factory is a highly specialised provider of consultation and services related to human resource management.
Join the team of our international client with an attractive product portfolio within sports industry as
Trade Marketing Executive
in the Utrecht Area, the Netherlands
• Executing global as well as local trade marketing programs for all brands with key and field accounts.
• Delivering all product and brand related assets to retail partners.
• Supporting other relevant trade events.
• Defining local trade marketing toolbox requirements towards European trade marketing management and brand headquarters.
• Ordering and overseeing the delivery and correct implementation of all trade marketing tools.
• Reports progress of KPI achievement to country and European marketing management.
• Tracking in-store excellence as agreed in local trade terms.
• Supporting the sales team in regards to sell-in and sell-through programs.
• Ensuring showroom excellence and maintaining existing branded spaces
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
• MBO or HBO in a relevant field
• 3-5 years of trade marketing experience in FMCG or leading sporting goods industry
• Understanding wholesale, retail, brand and trade marketing concepts
• Previous experience in visual merchandising and leading external suppliers
• Working experience within an international matrix environment an advantage
• Good project, process and time management skills and ability to manage complexity
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• Good command of MS Office; good knowledge of Adobe
• Outstanding communication skills
• Developing results and meeting customer expectations
• Working with people
• Persuading and influencing
• Creating and innovating
• Flexible and willing to travel
• A valid driving license
• Passionate about sports
Are you interested?
Please apply via email at email@example.com