About Our Client
Our client is an international company. For the Russian market we are looking for a Sales Support
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating operations and procedures in order to ensure smooth running of all areas. Managing external contracts and contractors.
- Provide continuous support to the Sales team and partners including product updates,; and other related brand queries/support.
- Provide support to our to include completion of spec forms, quote and new line forms, features and benefits copy, product dimension forms; supply product warning copy, instructions manuals, test certificates, battery and barcode information; upload product information to customer information portals; and other related tasks.
- Working closely with Hong Kong, Los Angeles and local EMEA offices to support order processing and information flow
- Streamline and coordinate strategy for distributors and communicating with other regional marketing team members as well as oversees (Los Angeles) Brand and Marketing teams.
- Keeping pricing up to date and brand marketing information, samples, catalogues.
- Distributor marketing quarterly review and quarterly goal setting as well as performance analyses preparation.
- Workingwith demand planners to improve the demand forecasting
- Preparing sales pitches and product presentations to help out the Sr. Director
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Russian and English, written and speaking.
- Sales and Marketing experience/knowledge including distribution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Agility to switch between tasks and priorities
- Strong skills in Excel (Pivot tables, formula) and Powerpoint, as well as MS Office in general
- Experience in working with web-based sales systems ideal
- SAP experience preferred
What’s on Offer
- Good salary
- International company