Are you looking for a challenging role in Content Marketing where you can grow your career and have fun at the same time? Would you like to work and learn in one of the most competitive industries there is to be found online? Then we are looking for you!
Senior Content Specialist
What does a Senior Content Specialist actually do?
As a Senior Content Specialist, you will be managing the content on our Dutch and Belgium websites for HotelSpecials. This means that you update the websites according to our MarCom (as a senior you should know what this means) and make sure all content is up to date. You are also responsible for creating the newsletter and driving traffic via SEO to the websites. Did we mention blogs and social media? Guiding interns? Well, that’s also what you do. Yes, it is a lot to do for one person but do not worry, we will help you!
Stuff you will be doing:
- Updating all visible content on our websites (via CMS);
- On-page SEO optimization;
- Creating newsletters;
- Be part of the cross department Campaign Team, and plan and execute campaigns;
- Training and guiding interns & be the go to person for junior team members;
- Analyse web analytics data and translate these into operational and actionable changes for your channels;
- Be part of cross departments projects;
- Part of strategic plans and creating marcom.
What does the Content team look like?
The team consist of a Content Specialist for France (Sarah), Germany (Karoline), the Netherlands (Melanie), our E-mail Specialist (Kimberley) and…you! The team is managed by Fredrik (based in Sweden). The team works close together and has lots of experience in travel.
What we like you to have?
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Communication, Marketing or similar
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience as Content Specialist;
- An analytical and data driven approach;
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and can communicate easily in English.
- Love writing and learning new things;
- Are an excellent communicator;
- Contribute to a fun working environment;
- Are a doer and finishes things you started;
- Already know what SEO, bounce rate, GA, Search Console, CTR and SERP means, and if you know Panda, Bert and EAT you are almost hired already.
This is a role within our Content Marketing Team. This means it’s a team that loves content and communication. Their skills and results are a key to the whole companies success. It means some pressure (you should be fine with some pressure) to deliver results. The good thing is that they usually deliver outstanding results!
BookerZzz is an e-commerce company in tourism that offers consumers the best short stays in Europe through our two brands HotelSpecials and BungalowSpecials. Through 12 websites in 8 different countries, we offer deals for more than 5.000 hotels and over 1.000 holiday parks. You can read more on our company website Bookerzzz.com.
Where are we?
Our office (HQ) is located directly in the city center of Haarlem, just next to the Central Station, only 10 minutes by train from Amsterdam.
What do we offer you? We have great benefits!
Next to the fact that it is fun working with us, we offer great benefits:
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave + the regular public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Bonus scheme;
- Free travel insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Flexible working hours and location;
- Great coffee, table soccer competitions and onboarding program;
- A healthy and social working environment including fresh fruit, weekly office drinks and lots of social activities like a yearly trip and legendary parties, unless if we’re allowed too again. In the meantime we do this digitally.
Solliciteren op deze content marketing vacature?
Are you interested in this job? Please send your CV through the ’apply button’ on the website of BookerZzz. Any questions? Call or WhatsApp Simone on +31 (0) 6 387 62 512. A reference check and a case will be part of the application procedure. We strive for a quick and transparent application procedure.