Sales Support Officer
Excellent command of English & Dutch is a must!
As Sales Support Officer, you will proactively support all facets of sales, from searching for good leads via portals to the administrative processing of an order evolving the delivery and maintenance of our turnkey charging solutions for electrical transport solutions. (Think of electrical trucks, buses, planes, ferries, cars, etc.).
Together with your internal stakeholders and the global sales leadership team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious revenue growth in the coming 3 years. You are a member of both the sales team and the tender team, and you will report directly to the Bid manager. Our customers are (international) municipalities/governments, (regional) transport companies, OEMs, port equipment manufacturers, energy companies, etc.
Watch a 1-minute movie of our fast chargers that serve 150 electric buses in the Schiphol area here.
- Monitoring the Business Development mailboxes, managing and processing (or forwarding) various customer requests, plus keeping track of progress and timely follow-up.
- Capturing sales opportunities while managing account relationships together with the Sales and Tender Managers.
- Reviewing European portals and re-directing any leads to sales managers.
- Understanding customer request and translating into a strong commercial proposal.
- Creating quotations for mobile chargers and budget quotations for standard chargers.
- Monitoring and intervening to ensure a high level of quality of the offers/quotations.
- Processing agreements made with customers.
- Recording and correctly processing Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Processing and tracking orders in Navision, intervening where necessary to ensure OTIF (on-time-in-full) deliverables.
- Lease agreements: quoting, plus drafting and processing agreements, all in MS Dynamics – Navision.
- Composing information sets and PowerPoint presentations.
Who you are
You are an ambitious professional who feels at home in an international, project-driven matrix organization. You thrive in a passionate and motivated team and are not deterred by a high workload. Unclarity is not a showstopper for you, but rather an encouragement to go the extra mile with your colleagues. You motivate the team to be decisive, and to hold one and another accountable for their responsibilities.
You can oversee various tasks, keep track of progress and you timely follow-up. and create structure in the sales department.
Thanks to your experience with creating a structure for the Sales and Tenders team, you are independently able to support our company goal of closing deals.
This is on your CV
- Minimal a secondary vocation certificate (MBO-4), but proven Bachelor level of working and thinking.
- 2+ years in a similar position in a dynamic, international scale-up organization.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- In addition, the command of a 3rd EU language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian).
You have the following skills:
- High level of accuracy.
- Excellent planning & organizing.
- You can write qualitative commercial texts.
- General computer skills (MS Office, sales software, ERP system).
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- A salary between € 2.600,- and € 3.200,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competences.
- The possibility to work 32 hours (n.b.: divided over 5 days!).
- Good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance and training opportunities.
- A laptop and a mobile phone.
- Energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? Apply via the application form! Upload your CV and answer 3 open questions (no motivation is needed, but you can send it if you want).
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383. Or send a WhatsApp.
More about Heliox
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 160 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to reach you in case we need help!