Amsterdam, The NetherlandsThe PESTANA HOTEL GROUP is the largest multinational group from Portugal in the tourism sector. It is present in 16 countries, has more than 11,000 rooms under direct management. To know more about us please access our website: https://www.pestanagroup.com/en
We are currently seeking for a (Senior) Sales & Reservations Executive for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside Hotel, a luxury 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Located in the former Town Hall and Archive of the Amstel Community, it is a true National Monument. With 154 rooms & suites, a Spa, including an indoor swimming pool and sauna, a gym, 10 meeting rooms and restaurant “Archive by Pestana” and private covered parking.
(Sr) Sales & Reservations Exec:
JOB DESCRIPTION – (Senior) Sales & Reservations Executive
- Under the supervision of the Director of Sales, prepare and compile data for the strategic sales plan, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as required.
- Assisting the Director of Sales in developing action plans to achieve the room night and average rate goals for both Corporate and MICE/Group segment.
- Proactively uncover new prospects for the Hotel and maximize conversion of business in line with the Hotels’ budgetary goals.
- Keep track of all Sales and Marketing related enquiries.
- Respond to Corporate RFPs and contracting Corporate Accounts.
- Respond, convert and contract MICE/Groups enquiries.
- Once a MICE/Group is contracted, responsible for the event planning – Group Resumes, BEOs and communicating to all relevant departments.
- Organizing and planning of Client meetings, Fam trips, site inspections, sales blitzes, mailings, giveaways and other new creative activities to establish and maintain a healthy client relationship and generate business.
- Professionally represent the hotel at community and industry organizations and events.
- Ensure the client database is always accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the information in Opera is always accurate and up to date.
- Prepare weekly reports to present to the Director of Sales.
- Responsible along with the Director of Sales for answering reservation calls, making reservations and sending email confirmations.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to reservations emails.
- Performs the confirmation of the reservation.
- Proactivity, autonomy and creativity
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Flexibility and a ‘can do’ mentality.
- Has a ‘hunter’ profile for new business and commercially driven.
- Experienced in the local market with a strong focus on corporate and MICE business.
- At least 1 year of experience within Sales.
- Preferably experienced in individual reservations.
- Preferably experienced in Meetings & Events.
- Preferably has worked with Opera, Lanyon and Cvent before.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English.
- Lives within or close to Amsterdam.
What we offer?
Hi new colleague!
Nice to meet you. My name is Isabel, Regional Director of HR for the Pestana Amsterdam Riverside. A beautiful hotel where we are looking for passionate colleagues. Because we have a small team, there is a lot of freedom – this comes with responsibility. We offer competitive salary; Staff and family rates in all Pestana Hotels worldwide!! Guest Experience stay-over in our hotel after probation month! Working for the largest Portuguese Hotel Group!
- Competitive salary in line with the collective labor agreement for hospitality
- Laptop & Mobile phone
- Staff & Family rate to stay in Pestana Hotels & Resorts worldwide
- International development opportunities
- Pestana Guest Experience (know where you work)
Congratulations, you have reached the end of this vacancy!
Does this mean that you are still enthusiastic? And do you see yourself in our team? Then I invite you to be creative and share your motivation to email@example.com.