Motel One Amsterdam - Waterlooplein
Motel One Amsterdam-Waterlooplein
What you should bring
If you’re good at giving people a warm welcome, enjoy hosting and have a passion for the hotel industry, then you’ve come to the right place. We would also expect you to enjoy working in multicultural teams and be prepared to work across different departments, so that our guests can have a pleasant stay.
Furthermore, you are open, you have good communication skills, a neat outer appearance, positive charisma and good manners. You are good at negotiating, and you come across as a convincing personality who enjoys being proactive in sales.
- office activities & meetings
- reception & guest contact
Features of the job
A Sales Manager serving Motel One brand is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, experience and values that follow:
• Has a minimum of 1 -3 years corporate sales experience in the hospitality industry.
• Has a proven track of sales successes.
• Is creative, enthusiastic and can think without a box.
• Can work under high pressure, is a self-starter and a team player who can communicate on different levels.
• Has analytical skills, is eager and is result driven.
• Has market knowledge of Amsterdam region and surroundings.
• Is key in acquisition of new accounts as well as in managing and developing effective relationships with current clients.
• Can set short and long term business strategies with focused achievable actions and deadlines.
• Has excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language in both oral and written communication.
• Has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably SIHOT
• Driver’s license ( optional)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Knowledge of the Netherlands market
• Knowledge of hospitality
• Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
• Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
Sales Manager (m/f):
About Motel One
Motel One was founded in 2000 in Munich and has become established as a chain of over 55 budget design hotels in Germany, Austria, UK, Benelux, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. Both guests and industry experts value the Motel One policy of providing “Great Design for Little Money”, offering high standards of service, a smart design with superior-quality materials and prime city centre locations. The central assets of Motel One are its employees. Whether you are starting a career or whether you are a manager, Motel One gives you opportunities for professional and personal development, as we believe in the value of each individual. You can look forward to professional development options at our own One University in Munich and exciting career prospects at hotels that are due to open in various major European cities. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide incentive programme, allowing you to boost your salary beyond the standard rate in our industry. Due to the excellent commitment of our employees, 2017 was the third time in succession that Motel One was singled out by the German magazine Focus as the TOP Employer in the Hospitality Industry.
- Incentive system
- Employee rate in european Motel One hotels
- Customized trainings at our One University. Receive professional and personal development at Motel One’s own training campus in Munich 2-3 times a year.
- Transfer possibilities and pre-openings. Enjoy your own, specially tailored career with Motel One and move to a different Motel One hotel or join a successful pre-opening team.
- Annual reviews. It’s important to us that you should receive specially tailored professional development, and our executives therefore conduct appraisal meetings with you on an annual basis.
Motel One Netherlands BV
Motel One Amsterdam-Waterlooplein
1011 LZ Amsterdam