- Great opportunity in an international operating company|A variating and challenging role focused on the Packaging landscape
About Our Client
The client specialises in the production and printing of aroma protection pouches. The client is European market leader in the roll-your-own packaging materials segment.
- Developing and maintaining a customer portfolio according to sales book guidelines (Expected growth +3,5%, Target TO 8M€, margin improvement)
- Maintaining good relations with customers based on trust, adaptability and proactive support
- Selecting and prospecting leads and convert them to customer 30 to 50% of the time (at least 1 new customer per year with 200K mini TO)
- Selling adapa Group’ products
- Suggesting improvements and actively communicating with the Group for improving and tending toward the best Customer Excellence
- Responding to price requests and tenders by communicating with the relevant colleagues in charge
- Supporting the plants when necessary for late payments follow ups
- Actively monitoring the market trends and customers’ needs with the support of Group Marketing
- Participating in product development – monitoring and provide feedback on samples and R&D tests with customers and offering them new solutions
- Supporting the customers in case of Quality issue by offering them the best support available; in close collaboration with Application Engineers and Group’ support
- Carrying out communication activities at special events in close collaboration with Group’ Marketing
- Insuring regular and accurate reporting by using the appropriate tools (Forecasts, Budgets, Customer Visit Reports…)
The Successful Applicant
- Completed Sales studies and/or similar experience in a related industry
- General IT skills (Microsoft, Sales reports, CRM)
- Professional English for facilitating Communication with the Group + 1 additional language
- Customer Oriented
- Comfortable with figures
- General Knowledge in Marketing, local general Sales rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of the market
- General awareness on Controlling principles
- Strong products knowledge
- Ability to listen and persuade
- Resistance to pressure
- Appetence for challenge and Sales development
- Willingness to travel >50%
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a global organization.
- A supportive and dynamic work environment.
- The chance to work with technology.
- A company committed to sustainability and corporate responsibility.