- Outside sales position within technical sales and assigned area responsibility
- Location: home-based position, flexible
Over onze klant
Our client Klüber Lubrication is a global leader in the field of advanced, efficient high-performance lubricants. With its rich history and track record in the market, Klüber Lubrication offers specialty solutions for machine manufacturers (OEMs) as well as for end users, offering diverse application. The company is part of the Freudenberg group and has 2,000 employees worldwide at 32 locations.
For our client Klüber Lubrication we are now exclusively looking for a:
Sales Engineer – Region East Netherlands and Flanders Belgium
- Full time: 40 hours
- Location: home-based role, flexible
- Fluent Dutch and English are required
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Sales Engineer you have a challenging and independent position, being (sales) responsible for an assigned sales area stretching on the territory of the Netherlands (East part) and Belgium (Flanders) with focus on diverse clients in the industry. You work from home and are actively visiting customers and prospects throughout the day (whenever possible and in accordance with the Covid-19 measures).
With your consultative-sales and advisory approach, you know how to convince customers of the quality of Klüber products and make the benefits clear. You enjoy opening new doors for business and building long-term trust and relationships with your clients. You can build a commercial plan but at the same time you have strong hands-on approach and “can-do” mentality and you embrace a good challenge.
The good news is that you won’t be thrown in the deep with your role – you will receive thorough internal digital on-boarding and training by people from the field. In addition, you are actively supported by your colleagues from customer service and inside sales. After your training period, internally and “in the field”, you will be responsible for the sales of high-quality lubricants within the industry segment.
Next to that you are responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing commercial-technical relationships with existing customers that you regularly visited.
- Acquiring new markets in the assigned region and introduction of new products.
- Regularly following-up of your activities with daily reporting via CRM to Sales Management
To be successful in this role you must be a true self-starter that can work independently with high self-discipline. In addition, you have:
- A completed education (WTB / HTS) ideally in a technical direction (ex: mechanical or chemical engineering or similar)
- 3+ years of commercial track record in a similar role (B2B technical sales in the industry)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required – all other languages are advantageous
- You have an affinity with and knowledge with the industry segment
- You have a commercial spirit, willpower, energy and perseverance
- You have good communication and negotiation skills
Klüber Lubrication offers market-conform primary and secondary benefits. In addition, you will gain access to special training and a personal development plan with the organisation and enough flexibility and support in working from your home-based office. Klüber Lubrication can offer room to grow within the organisation and long-term career progression.