Sales Director Morningstar
Morningstar is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Our mission is to empower investor success. We offer an extensive range of products for individual investors, financial advisors, and institutional clients. The company is seeking to continue its entrepreneurial pace of growth by attracting talented sales executives to be part of our sales team.
Our company is seeking an experienced sales executive to both, develop new business in the Netherlands, and to manage a book of clients. The individual we are seeking must be a self-starter, knowledgeable about the Netherlands fund and financial services sector and capable of developing and managing relationships with major financial services organizations at a decision-making level.
Relevant characteristics will include:
• Experience selling data, software, data processing services and/or consulting to financial service firms (i.e. Fund Companies, Insurance Companies, brokerage firms, IFA firms, Banks, recordkeeping and/or administrative firms servicing the fund/investment industry.))
• A proven track record of success in developing and closing new business deals in the Netherlands.
• A good command of the financial markets and investment products.
• A consultative selling approach and strong interpersonal, relationship management skills.
• Energy, creativity, flexibility and a willingness to learn new things.
• Fluency in Dutch and English (written and verbal).