- You will be responsible for the analysis and validation of sales data.
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the leading industrial supply integrators in Europe and operates worldwide. We manage supply chains on behalf of our customers for MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operation) and BOM (Bill of Material) products. As one of the pioneers in integrated supply, our client has built a successful international track record with well-known multinational market-leaders in medtech, hightech-, pharma, FMCG- and manufacturing industries. They started in 1948, grow fast and now operate within 11 countries worldwide. Since 2016 our client is a Solar Group company, listed on the Danish stock exchange.
In your role as a Sales Analyst you implement and execute commercial contract management of our client. You register and analyze the applicable terms and conditions of the commercial contracts and make sure they are incorporated to the pricelists/ models that are created by the team of Sales Analysts.
You provide analytical input based on data for Key Account Manager’s activities such as identifying best pricing, keeping profile margins and recapturing inconsistent data.
You play an instrumental role for the Sales team towards reaching business targets. You will work in close collaboration within the Sales team with the Key Account Managers, but also with several other teams and departments including Procurement, Customer Service and Logistics Engineering.
The Successful Applicant
- A Dutch higher education level (HBO) or the international equivalent of the Dutch HBO level,
- 5 years data analyze experience in a commercial setting
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Access and SQL is a plus.
- Ability to deliver clear verbal and written communication, sense of urgency to escalate issues when necessary.
- Ability to plan and work independently, under tight deadlines
- Strong team player: pro-active, positive mind-set, ‘can-do’ attitude, flexibility.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Fulltime available and living in close vicinity of Eindhoven
What’s on Offer
- You become a part of a financially healthy organization with a distinctive proposition.
- We offer you a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
- We have an excellent compensation and benefits package including a 13th month pay, 28 paid vacation leave days, and 8 ATV days.
- We initially offer you an annual contract which, by mutual satisfaction, is converted into a contract for an indefinite period.