- Working for a Non-Profit organization within the flight industry|Working with huge clients like the ministry of defense & Airforce
About Our Client
My client is a United Nations-recognised renowned international non-profit organisation. They are looking
for a motivated Sales & Account Representative with experience and affinity with
maintaining warm relationships with clients and generate new business, to join its
Sales & Marketing Department.
With more than 500 training courses scheduled per year virtually and in classrooms
at its headquarters in Schiphol-Rijk, The Netherlands, this organisation serves as a
platform for the aviation community to learn and exchange views on the latest aviation regulatory developments. Their main clients are Governmental Operations, Air force, Ministry of Defence, maintenance organisations and Airfreight Organisations such as Shiphol.
New Business Sales (30%):
* Pro-actively pitching, presenting and managing all aspects of taking a deal to
* Manage full sales cycle: Inbound, outbound lead generation and qualification,
prospecting C-level decision makers through cold calling and various digital
channels such as email, Linkedin, social media etc.
Account Management (70%):
* Explore and understand complex customer and training requirements on both a
business and technical level to create a strategic account planning for the existing
client portfolio to maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Reseller Partner Management:
* Work and support partners to maximize business results in the territory.
* Establish strong collaboration cross-functionally with Training Operations,
Customer Service Onboarding, Marketing, Course Development and Finance
* Responsible for individual weekly reporting including sales forecasting, and
The Successful Applicant
As an junior sales and account management professional, you have a passion for working with our clients. You use your people skills to maintain warm relationships with our clients and generate new business through existing and new
accounts. As an account manager, you take initiative on the sales activities and take pride in achieving and surpassing your targets. You are analytic and always looking for ways to improve the status quo.
You are a team player, inspiring your colleagues with your helpful attitude and valuable tips on effective account management and sales techniques. You contribute to our international team atmosphere, and know how to have some fun with us during our Friday pub-quizzes
Also you are:
– Recently finished with your Bachelors degree (max 2 years of experience);
– Eager to learn more about sales;
– Excellent in English communication and one other of the following languages. This can be either Dutch, German, a Scandinavian language, or Arabic.
What’s on Offer
* Standard Dutch festive holidays as well as 7 additional days & 25 holiday’s.
* Good pension plan
* 8% annual salary in holiday allowance paid yearly in May.
* Bonus scheme based on employee performance and on company performance
* Full reimbursement of daily travel costs
* Yearly Staff “Day Out” for team building.
* Monthly “happy hour” drinks with the entire staff
* International-character (13+ nationalities!) with open transparent culture