- A global learning and development company based in Haarlem.
- One of the most important players in the market for over 20 years
About Our Client
Our client is a global learning and development company working in partnership with leading organisations around the world. Our preference-based learning solutions have impacted millions of lives worldwide and the product portfolio helps the customers to positively transform their people, their teams and their whole organisations.
Their purpose is:
Creating a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything they do.
This organization is:
* One of the most important players in the market for over 20 years
* Inspired by the psychology of Carl Gustav Jung
* Over four million people have had the companies Discovery experience so far
* A community of over 8000 companies practitioners worldwide
- You will be building and developing long-term relationships with our regional accounts and as trusted advisor and expert in your field, you will be accountable for growing the regional sales pipeline.
- Being able to link customers’ business challenges to their solutions.
- Act as an ambassador, business partner & trusted advisor for the external clients.
- Effectively build and manage a portfolio of up to 15 – 25 regional accounts.
- Focus on account planning and -management.
- Grow the profitability, revenues and client satisfaction levels for our regional clients portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- You understand the business challenges of your customers and link them to various possible solutions.
- Communicate the Value Proposition and Strategy to clients.
- Bring a passion, and gift, for building strong, lasting networks across client organizations.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of our market sector and competitors.
- Support Sales teams practices including up to date CRM, pipeline and forecasting.
- Preferably, you have a (L&D) consultant background and are able to conduct conversations at executive level (so that you can respond well to the development questions of the client, their teams and organisation).
- A skilled client relationship manager, with the ability to work flexibly in a matrix structure.
- 2 language preference (NL/ENG). Knowledge/experience working in a global environment and the NL culture in particular.
What’s on Offer
- To be part of an enthusiastic and an experienced team who will share their knowledge and support.
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development.
- An attractive workplace focusing on results through empowerment, engagement and well-being.