- Our sales-driven, commercial environment fits your ambitious and strong person.
About Our Client
At Michael Page we don´t offer you a job, we offer you a career. We will actively invest in your personal and professional development. We are a truly international company with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional and global level. For the past four years, we have been recognised and awarded with the International Top Employers Award for amongst other our training and development program which is considered the best in the industry.
We will support you in your ambition giving you the freedom to take your career in any direction you would like to go. If you have the drive, there is no limit to how far you can reach. Almost all of our managers, including our CEO, started out as a recruitment consultant within the company.
- You enjoy interaction and see opportunities for our clients and candidates from any angle using methods and smart devices, apps and tools at your disposal.
- You know how to take the weight off the shoulders of our clients by advising them and finding the best talent in the market.
- You enjoy networking and investing in long-term relationships with clients.
- You manage the whole candidate process from sourcing to offer stage and beyond.
- You help candidates with CV and interview advice.
- Even in the most difficult times you are always in for a laugh.
The Successful Applicant
Are you a born communicator, a people’s person who knows how to build relationships? We hire people from various backgrounds: recruitment, sales, consultancy, but also sports, teaching or real estate could be advantageous experience to be successful.
Have you been educated to at least a Bachelor’s degree combined with commercial/sales experience? Then, what are you waiting for? Let us know you are out there; we would really like to meet you.
What’s on Offer
- You´ll work for the leading and award winning recruitment agency in the world, with 150 offices in 35 countries.
- The best training program allow you to grow personally and be promoted regularly.
- You´ll learn business development, professional customer service, revenue generation, managing and prioritising a heavy workload and much more.
- You are part of a great team of professionals from across the globe.
- You´ll have the flexibility to work from home whenever you need to.
- Our remuneration includes above standard bases and secondary benefits, a superior bonus scheme, mobility solutions and yearly trips to fabulous locations abroad for high achievers, to name a few.
- We encourage a healthy lifestyle and facilitate a work-life balance through sabbatical leaves, discounted collective health insurance.
- Mouthwatering incentives including lunches, parties and Friday drinks.