- Project management role transforming retail channel into omnichannal
About Our Client
Our client ensures Audiological Care. Their aim is to transform the hearing care industry by expanding the digital offer for our customers. As a Commercial Excellence Team they will establish a Commercial Excellence Centre to drive in-store process standardization, performance management and continuous improvements.
As a Commercial Excellence Team they will establish a Commercial Excellence Centre to drive in-store process standardization, performance management and continuous improvements across Group Companies in order to help them win market share. You will work together with the local markets in the design & development phase in order to prove the concepts before we deploy and operate them across all markets.
This position reports into the Go to market Sr Manager, supporting creation of the international infrastructure for global new concept store network set up and the geo-targeting roll-out across all markets
You will be responsible for the global roll-out of World of Hearing (WoH) store concepts and their networks. Furthermore you will take the lead in setting up projects to develop defined WoH components. In this position, you will be the pivotal point between the Group Companies, vendors and other headquarter functions in onboarding, information transfer consistency, guidance for project teams, plans and delivery evaluation and continuous improvement. Specifically, you would be responsible for:
- Validating milestones and timelines, resources assigned, risk avoidance. Evaluation of costs, timelines and resources, projects delivery and continuous improvement.
- Development projects of defined WoH components in construction, product and services delivery. Scalable solutions based on needs and local regulations.
- Onboarding local team and transferring knowledge. Connecting local resources to global partners. Guiding teams through quote negotiations with comparative vendors quotes and contacts.
- Support the international expansion manager in standardizing the geo-targeting approach across markets and prepare strategic business plans in order to optimize store footprint.
The Successful Applicant
- Master’s Degree in Business Management, Organizational or Social studies or other relevant disciplines.
- Project Management accreditation. Knowledge in Continuous Improvement tools, LEAN, Agile and Scum project management is nice to have.
- Project Management experience in international environment cross multiple disciplines including Facilities, Sales and Marketing.
- Experience in partnering with external vendors and contractual negotiations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to tailor communication and interact with varying levels of the organization.
What’s on Offer
You have the opportunity to contribute to this revolution by joining the Commercial Excellence corporate function, which is located across different countries. This specific position will be located in Rotterdam.
- Room to grow, develop and challenge yourself
- international environment (international travel is required, once a month)
- competitive salary package + bonus
- Full time employment