- Requirement: Chemical Engineering degree and a consultative approach
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker, based in the Netherlands
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in the chemical industry.
To be successful in this position you are a true consultative seller with added-value approach. You leverage your technical chemical knowledge to provide the right solution and advise on applications.
Next to that you are responsible for:
- Achieving sales results by expanding and strengthening existing (key) customer relationships in the Netherlands
- Maintaining and further expanding our customer and supplier relationships
- Using your technical and commercial expertise to work with and advise clients in a solution-oriented manner
- Being a sparring partner for suppliers where you regularly exchange technical and commercial information
- Working closely in a team with your colleagues, customer service employee and the country manager
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this position has:
- HBO/Bachelor’s level degree – in Chemical engineering or similar
- Next to technical chemical knowledge, you have a healthy dose of commercial flair and ideally several years of experience in chemical sales
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required
- You have an entrepreneurial approach and you show strong negotiating skills whereby you stay result-oriented
- As a team player you will easily find your way within the sales organisation
- You want to develop further as an expert within your field
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
What’s on Offer
Market-conform primary and secondary benefits. The possibility to become part of a strong international company in the chemical industry that offers stability and growth possibilities. Opportunities to work from home and have flexibility.