- Challenging Sales Manager role with an international scope
- 60% of travelling within Europe
Over onze klant
Our client is a family business, founded in the Netherlands, with offices, production locations and warehouses worldwide. This international importer, manufacturer and distributor creates added value to help businesses protect valuable products and to prevent waste.
As a Sales Manager you develop business and increase profitability of international Key Accounts, to create a strategic partnership. You will collaborate closely with the Sales Managers in the different (European) countries to realize the goals. Besides that, you are responsible for the Support Team of 3 employees (based in the Netherlands and Germany) and a Key Account Rep in the UK.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
– Coordinate a team of 4 employees, based in different countries. You will be responsible for coaching and training, and performance management of your team members
– Responsible for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets
– Improve the level of Customer Service
– Deliver a detailed annual business plan (reporting will be done monthly)
– Retain a profitability grow with existing Key Accounts and manage tender/RFP processes for assigned accounts
– Evaluate new business opportunities and pursue qualified prospects. Manage a new business pipeline and evaluate potential new markets and new customers
– Propose new ideas for product and service innovation at an international level
– Bachelor or Master degree (e.g. Business Administration, Economics)
– Preferably some financial qualifications or training: a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential for this role
– Several years of international sales experience
– Fluent in English, French and/or German is preferred
– Willing to travel, mainly within Europe
– An entrepreneur with management skills
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.