- Combine strategic thinking with implementation skills
- Ensure growth in the Home & Business segment
Over onze klant
The energy market is on the move! Primagaz Benelux is the market leader in the delivery of liquefied natural gas and propane gas in tanks and bottles in the Benelux. Primagaz is a familiar face in construction, recreation, industry, agriculture, with numerous private individuals, collection points and dealers. Primagaz is evolving from an energy supplier to an energy solutions provider. We are constantly working on better, smarter and more efficient options in the field of energy. Primagaz Benelux has offices in Tessenderlo (BE), Deventer and Zutphen (NL) and is part of SHV Energy. SHV has a leading position worldwide in the distribution of propane gas.
At Primagaz you work every day on reliable energy solutions and together we ensure that our approximately 32,000 Benelux customers always have the energy they need.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Marketeer Home and Business Energy Netherlands, your overall responsibility is to ensure growth in the Home and Business segment in the Benelux.
The main initiatives consist in:
– creating a segment plan aligned with the overall marketing strategy, vision and mission
– managing the marketing segment budget
– generating product and brand awareness
– launching marketing campaigns and initiatives with the objective of increasing loyalty
– developing the online sales channel
– developing relevant value propositions
– supporting the energy transition towards a sustainable future
In order to be successful, you work closely with the sales team, customer service team, finance and operations department, the marketing team, marketing manager and marketing agency.
– Bachelor degree in Marketing (f.e. study Commercial Economics or Marketing and Communication)
– Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar marketing job within a commercial B-to-B and / or B-to-C environment.
– Experience with branding, campaign management and product development.
– Fluent Dutch (spoken and written). English is a preference.
– Affinity with technology
– Good knowledge of MS- Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Very good primary and secondary employment conditions, including: fixed 13th month, pension, bonus, 26 vacation days + 18 ATV days, collective insurance