- Accountmanager E-commerce & Marketplaces Sales Specialist
About Our Client
Our partner is a renowned consumer goods organization (with multiple A-brands) that is internationally active in the B2B2C market, selling via (e) retail to consumers. The European headquarter is located in the South of the Netherlands. It is a modern organization suitable for high potentials and has a professionalism, ambitious, no nonsense and operational culture. You will get more than 200 colleagues, all working from different departments.
In the E-commerce Accountmanager position you are responsible for the digital platforms and Marketplaces (European focus). You are part of the Online Accountmanagement team and your colleagues are active in the same position focused on another country / category / digital channel.
- You are responsible for a significant sales impact on their online platforms. This include key accounts such as Amazon and bol.com.
- It is important that you have a commercial perspective from a consumer point of view, but also to be very analytical.
- Conduct extensive analytical analysis on (Online) sales, consumer behavior, competition sharing results with E-commerce director and shaping price, promotion and general strategy;
- Managing advertising activities;
- You effectively allocate promotional budgets and optimize monthly marketing campaigns
- You enrich product detail pages by benchmarking and recommending on content needs
- Prepare volume forecast for (key) product categories and coordinate promotional and advertising strategy based on stock availability that you manage;
- In line with their own monthly marketing campaigns and the marketplace client campaigns and the features they offer;
- You make sure that agreed sales and margin targets are achieved on key E-commerce accounts with a clear focus on Amazon Marketplace;
- Depending on the category, regional focus, you work together with local Sales / Country Managers to make sure Online selling is in line with retail selling and it both has effective and positive influence towards one another.
An (analytical) assessment is part of the interview process.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed Bachelor or Master education in commerce or marketing;
- You have (minimum) 1-2 year or more relevant work experience in Online Sales, Marketing, Category management focused in E-commerce / Marketplaces;
- You have worked with Amazon before (and other marketplaces);
- You have excellent oral and written command of the English language. Dutch or other languages are a plus;
- You have passion for E-commerce with strong focus on the end consumer;
- You are analytical, focused and organized with attention to details;
- You have an hand-ons mentality with a strategic view;
- You are able to work with numbers, with a proficient grasp of Excel;
What’s on Offer
You will be part of a modern and professional organization with a down to earth mentality. There is a professional but informal atmosphere.
- Salary range 2500-3500 EU
- Possible bonus structure when online sales targets are achieved
- Pension (without personal contribution!)
- Fulltime position 40h, 5 days a week. Flexible start 7.30 and 9.00 am.
- Nice parties and monthly drinks and activities
- Staff discount on their brands!