Ben jij of ken jij de marketing specialist die een uitstekende beheersing heeft van het Nederlandse en Engelse taal? Met affiniteit met technologie, marketing en veel ambitie? Zoho (met het Europees hoofdkantoor in Utrecht) is momenteel bezig met de uitrol van de Europese en Nederlandse markt en is op zoek naar een Marketing Specialist.
A marketing specialist is someone who can blend the product and market knowledge to build an engaging brand for Zoho in the Benelux region. We are looking for a passionate and energetic person who is eager to learn various aspects of value based marketing. Marketing teams in Europe work closely with the product, support and sales teams in India and across Europe. As a member of the marketing team, you will have freedom to bring your creative ideas to life and tremendous opportunity to learn.
- Over time our colleagues who have demonstrated strong domain knowledge don’t limit their potential with just below set of responsibilities. To start with, you will be:
- Build marketing campaigns for specific business goals such as lead generation or user engagement for a specific target audience
- Work with different teams (technology, business and marketing) to increase the product’s online and offline presence
- Work closely with regional partners to execute joint marketing campaigns
- Identify avenues to increase Zoho’s brand visibility in the region
- Responsible for developing and publishing a wide variety of product materials, blog posts, thought leadership articles, case studies, conducting webinars to grow product awareness
- Plan and run events (online seminars/ webinars or physical events)
- Evolve into a marketing expert for the Benelux by building relationships with platform and industry organisations for the benefit of the brand building of Zoho
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience, preferably with a technology or software company.
- A go-getter with the ability to connect with people, engage with customers, prospects and partners in-person and online in meaningful conversations.
- Strong command over written and spoken Dutch. Fluency in other languages spoken in the Benelux region will be preferred, but not mandatory). Professional level expertise in English is also a must.
- Flair for writing content (blogs, white papers, presentations, brochures)
- This is a full-time position with 40-hour working week
- 24 vacation days
- We offer a six-month fixed-term contract with options for permanent employment.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- You will start with an on-the-job training in a team with close guidance and mentoring.
- Due to the pandemic, this job is currently in remote mode. As it gets safer to return back to workplace, this job will be based in Utrecht. It’s important for the applicant to be a resident in the Netherlands and have a valid work authorization. Zoho will not sponsor work or resident visa.
Solliciteren op deze marketing vacature bij Zoho?
Heb je interesse? Solliciteer dan via de werken-bij site van Zoho.