- New job
About Our Client
For our own company (recruitment consultancy) we are currently looking for a Marketing Communications & Social Media Specialist . You will work for all our labels; Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Talent. Mainly focusing on The Netherlands and partly on Sweden.
You will be located at our office in Amsterdam (Zuidas).
- Manage and develop corporate social media channels for PageGroup brands in the Netherlands;
- Manage and develop PageGroup social sharing programmes;
- Contribute to content marketing programmes in the Netherlands. Coordination and development of local content based on global content programme;
- Build and manage a proactive Employer Brand reputation management programme for the Netherlands;
- Support Netherlands talent acquisition programmes by managing and developing the PageGroup employer brand, leveraging paid and organic channels;
- Support Netherlands Marketing team in candidate and client attraction programmes.
- Establish relevant KPI targets, monitor progress and improve;
- Contribute to promoting innovation in our marketing campaigns, bringing ideas, assessing ideas from co-workers;
- Coordinate marketing activities for Swedish market (reporting to Head of Marketing Northern Europe and Director Michael Page Sweden);
- Close collaboration with local and European marketing peers, Shared Service Center marketing specialist teams, Dutch senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- Circa 2-4 years of professional experience in a similar marketing or communications role;
- HBO/University level degree with focus on marketing or similar;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Loves to work as a team;
- Evidence of hands-on mentality, getting stuff done;
- Experience in stakeholder management;
- Affinity with content marketing; digital savvy; attention to details;
- Flexibility to travel to other offices in Netherlands (Rotterdam, Utrecht, Tilburg)
What’s on Offer
- Dynamic, high-paced and pragmatic working environment;
- Social, multi-cultural colleagues; embracing diversity;
- Industry leading marketing programs and technology;
- Attractive salary & bonus package;
- Flexible hours and home/remote working;
- Company laptop, iPhone with subscription;
- Public transport reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance discounts.