- Dutch & English fluency is required for this role
About Our Client
Our client is a strong international organisation in the Retail / Consumer goods / Technology market that offers a fun, dynamic working environment with multiple growth paths and opportunities.
Are you a strong commercial marketeer that thrives in a dynamic environment? Do you have experience negotiating, managing partners, budgets, building marketing plans and you have an ambition to manage – this might be just the right role for you – please read further!
Lead Category Marketing and Partnership Manager
- Location: Rotterdam Area
- Full time: 40 hours position
- Fluent Dutch and English are required
In a multidisciplinary team, your key role is to manage for a specific product group, the connected partners, vendors, suppliers and effectively communicate and negotiate with those in order to build professional and successful marketing plans, campaigns and activities across various channels and media outlets.
Next to that you are:
- Translating market and consumer insights into a marketing strategy for the product category
- In the lead for developing, managing, optimising and evaluating integrated campaigns based on insights regarding the customer journey of your target groups.
- Pro-actively working with various teams at the organisation, where you also take a coaching role to support junior colleagues in their development
- Marketing calendar building and strategy implementation – done in close work with other marketing colleagues.
- You will be managing external marketing agencies in order to ensure timely executions, roll-outs and staying on budget.
- Budget ownership and management
- Close and optimal collaboration with suppliers and partners; developing and executing marketing campaigns for those (in line with budget, forecast)
- Scope of activities is the Benelux area
The Successful Applicant
In order to succeed and enjoy this role you have:
- Minimum of HBO/WO/Bachelor’s degree or equal working/thinking level
- Minimum of 5+ years of similar relevant work experience in trade marketing / commercial marketing / category marketing
- Omnichannel experience with all (online / offline) channels and optimising the entire mix.
- Sector experience in IT / Technology / Consumer electronics / Retail is desired
- A true self-starter, spider-in-the-web that thrives in a dynamic, commercial environment
- Strong analytic skills and ability to understand the market trends and analyse the customer journey
- Nice to have is previous leadership / management / coaching experience
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, getting-things-done approach, winner mentality
What’s on Offer
Market-conform primary and great secondary benefits, including 30 vacation days and additional perks and benefits (company fitness, health insurance, various discounts). On top of that you get access to career progression paths and opportunities to grow, next to getting the chance to work in a great office environment (location in the Rotterdam area) surrounded by an energetic and driven team of colleagues. You will be part of a big organisation where you will have freedom to shape your role over time