- Ambitious european DIY marketplace
About Our Client
Michael Page Commercial is involved in all areas of negotiation, management and sales management, as well as international development. Our thirty Consultants in France handle more than 1,000 recruitments of experienced executives each year.
Our client, a DIY specialist market place, is looking for a Key Account Manager Marketplace, job based at Paris or Lille.
As Key Account Manager Marketplace, you have several key responsibilities, as:
- Get a deep understanding of the internal and external variables that impact the marketplace to identify category-specific market opportunities to improve customer experience and grow the business;
- Prospect the market to identify, prioritize and manage a sales pipeline, lead negotiations and recruit high-potential Sellers onto the marketplace;
- Be a business partner for new and existing Sellers, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the marketplace;
- Coordinate projects across the organization (coordinating with representatives within sales, IT, retail, stores and finance) and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines for high visibility projects;
- Conduct analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue, profitability and operations performance targets.
The position is opened in France (Paris or Lille).
The Successful Applicant
With a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field from a top-tier university minimum, you have at least 5 years of experience as Key Account Manager Marketplace in consulting, e-commerce and/or retail/consumer product industries.
You are fluent in french and in english.
You want to move in France especially in Paris or Lille.
What’s on Offer
Depending profil and experience.