- A great opportunity to work at an international company| A chance to develop yourself in a retail environment
About Our Client
Our clients is a well know brand in the International market. Fresh, optimistic, open and simple. That is the brand. It is the most indispensable brand in the Netherlands. Also they have had a successful entrance in Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France, the UK and Spain.
Together with the marketing team the role is accountable for the top- and bottom line results of the brand. The key role responsibilities are:
- Drive the implementation of the brand plan together with the local partner – excellence in execution
- Be the brand custodian – demonstrate brand ownership by maximizing the performance for the brand within the set local brand plan and Mid Term Plan
- Support new product launches
- Ensure all the (communication) materials are in line with and finetuned for the local consumer needs – localisation os marketing assets (labels, packaging, POS, digital, ATL)
- Monitor, evaluate, and analyze the performance of the brand and its activations, and apply the learnings subsequently. As well share learnings within the (regional) marketing community
- Local budget monitoring and follow up
- Assume responsibility as project leader or project manager for one or more of the projects in the Central Europe and Nordics regions
The Successful Applicant
- Masters/Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration/Economics/Marketing
- 2-3 ears experience in brand management, experience in A-brand FMCG environments in Marketing.
- International experience is a pre.
- Knowledge of the Central European and/or Nordic markets, and ideally fluent in local language
- Per Immediately Available
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary
- 500,- Euro educational budget
- Travel allowance fully covered
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- Personal development
- Discount for company’s products