Job ID: 24149
Professional area: Sales
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
You have finished your education in marketing, sales or business administration and are ready to set your next step in your career in sales! Are you ready to be the driver of our portfolio at JTI, the international tobacco company in more than 120 countries?
Sounds good? To strengthen our Sales department, we are currently looking for a (m / f):
for following regions:
• Geraardsbergen – Aalst – Halle.
• Kieldrecht – Rumst – Deurne.
• Saint-Gilles – Braine L’alleud -Seneffe.
• Oudenaarde – Waregem – Zottegem – Ronse.
What is your challenge as a Sales Representative?
In your region you visit predefined retail shops in order to improve the availability, presence and selling out of our products. You will obtain increased volume & share of market via a tailor-made approach, retailer/staff engagement and set cycle objectives on distribution, coverage and program execution.
What does your day look like?
• You build up and ensure a long term commercial relationship with fixed clients in a predetermined geographical sector (area) in order to guarantee an optimal collaboration.
• You analyse/monitor performance on area level and implement the necessary actions in line with the overall company strategy to achieve volume and SOM growth
• You will analyse/monitor performance on shop level and translate this in tailor-made action plans for this client.
• You will perform basic cycle activities (distribution, coverage, program execution and standard work) in order to ensure and improve the availability, presence and sales of our products.
• You will reinforce deals on the shop floor by educating and engaging retailer staff; initiate, organize and coordinate business reviews with key retailers
Do you have what it takes to be a Sales Representative for JTI?
Analytical, result-driven and a great commercial skill set . As a Sales Representative these are your keywords! If this already sounds familiar, great! But we think you need this in order to make this position a success:
• You have a bacherlor degree in a relevant field as marketing, sales or business administration, or equivalent by experience
• A first work experience of 1-2 years as a sales representative is required.
• Negotiation, organization and customer centricity are your strengths.
• You are autonomous and pay attention to details.
• You have excellent knowledge of Windows and the current Microsoft Office programs.
• You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
We have an offer you can’t refuse!
• A fascinating and varied job within a dynamic, international FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company where you receive the necessary training and guidance.
• An attractive competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits, including a company car, eco vouchers, a pension and hospitalization plan and a Flexible Income Plan.
• Many employee activities such as company events, teambuilding activities, happy hours,…
Are you the Sales Representative your new colleagues are waiting for?
If you have what it takes and rather start today than tomorrow, we would be happy to get in touch. You can apply by using the “Apply” button and let’s find out if there is a match!
Agency calls not appreciated.