- Commercial role within a rapidly growing fast-paced organization.
- A no-nonsense work culture focused on open communication and short lines.
About Our Client
Encouraging thousands of workers to exercise every day by means of exercise and vitality programmes at every level. This is what we do within our organization in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and England. This way, we help businesses as well as their staff to stay healthy. Insurers and their insured persons can also contact us, and we help them work on a healthy and active lifestyle.
For many years now, our organization has been a pioneer in developing vitality programmes for the business community. Our organization is a network that is now a nationwide network of 1,500 gyms where we serve numerous customers with (corporate) fitness, exercise and vitality programmes and various sports. We feel this all-in-one package of vitality services is essential in order to be able to fully support our customers in ensuring their staff or insured persons get and stay fit.
– Drive more B2B sales with Tier1 clients within NL and other countries in the future;
– Build up the sales team;
– See which products are qualified for your clients and sell these;
– Think of strategies for developing new products.
The Successful Applicant
- at least four years of experience as a Sales Manager in an international environment;
- completed a (commercial) degree programme at a university of applied sciences, at least;
- experience in setting up a sales team: Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team;
- work experience with and knowledge of the fitness industry, vitality, exercise and health;
- experience in developing and implementing sales strategies and products;
- the drive to achieve sales targets;
- strong communication, social and organisational skills;
- the ability, as a team player, to allow the sales department to continue to grow;
- good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English, German is a big plus;
- the personality to realise change and improvements.
What’s on Offer
a great deal in return. Including, of course, a fair salary, as well as numerous extras. This organization is a large fitness and vitality organisation in the Netherlands, as well as in Germany, Belgium and England. In other words, an international playing field. A lot of responsibility and career opportunities in a growing organisation. A company car, pension and insurance schemes. And 26 holidays plus 3 days off in connection with the reduction in working hours scheme on the basis of a 40-hour working week.