- International Sales position in the Flexible Packaging industry
- Working for a global market player
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the market with offices, manufacturing plants and distribution networks in more than 90 locations on six continents. They provide a wide arrange of solutions for their clients. One of their business units focuses on flexible packaging. This business unit is going trough a rapid growth, that is why they want to expand the team with an International Account Manager.
As the International Account Manager you are responsible for developing further growth in the flexible packaging business unit. You will look for new clients in mainly the regions Benelux, Germany and France. Also you will look for cross-sell opportunities at existing clients. The products you will sell are garment shrouds & transit bags, e-commerce sacks, clear self-seal & flat pack bags, product display bags, laminated bags and plastic shopping bags.
- Execute and monitor projects
- Manage the creation and maintenance of packaging/labelling artwork and specifications
- Coordinate sampling and production with production sites
- Liaise closely with art workers and designers
- Communicate client needs and demands to the internal team
- Manage projects, carry out client goals while meeting company objectives
- Collaborate with local sales teams to reach prospective clients
- Prepare briefs for quotation and assist with subsequent cost analysis and bid preparation
- Forecasting and reporting into the Business Development Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the Flexible Packaging industry (knowledge of printing technologies is a must)
- A Bachelor degree
- Good communicating and project management skills
- Commercial mindset
- Willingness to travel international.
What’s on Offer
- Working for a global market player, opportunities for growth in the company
- Good salary package with secondary benefits.