Global Sales Manager
Company | about us
At Easywalker we believe in the Beauty of Bonding, by motivating families to go out and connect with each other and the beautiful world around them. Because people truly matter for us, we work as a highly motivated and bonded team.
We are growing extremely fast and heading for top three positions in key countries in Europe. Our aim is to double the turnover in maximum three years. We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and challenger mentality and will keep innovating and growing our premium brands.
As Global Sales Manager you are accountable for setting the offline (retail and distribution) sales strategy and execution of the plan. As a Management Team member, you actively contribute to the overall company strategy and tactics and are jointly accountable for the growth and profit of the company.
Focus is on the retail business in DACH, Iberia, Benelux, and Scandinavia. Together with our distribution partners you build our sales in selected markets in rest of Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australia. You create strong and long-term partnerships with our retail and distribution partners and implement a winning strategy per partnership. You love the contact with our partners and are constantly creating and chasing opportunities for mutual growth.
You explore new ventures and geographies. And you work hand in hand with the Marketing and E-commerce Director to align our omnichannel strategy.
You develop the talents of your seven direct reports and lead them to results. You are actively involved in our process orientated way of working, aligning product development, marketing, customer care, finance, and stock planning with the sales activities. Moreover, you proactively inspire and support the total Easywalker team on our values and strategies and are the driving force behind our scale-up mentality.
Desired skills & expertise
- Entrepreneurial spirit, entrepreneurial spirit, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Close to customers and your team, actively looking for profitable growth opportunities.
- Overall view on the business and the ability to act on it.
- As a natural leader, you are driven to constantly develop yourself and team members.
- High curiosity and you want to do meaningful work, having your own set values.
- Next to commercial and people talent, you have analytical and financial skills.
- More than 5 years of International Sales Management experience in a (branded) consumer goods environment, working with retail and distributors.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business economics.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
We can offer you
- To be an entrepreneur, with responsibilities for the success of the integral company.
- To drive our scale-up ambitions.
- To develop yourself as a person and as a professional.
- To bond and develop a highly motivated, international team in Amsterdam Oud Zuid.
- To work in an international context, with a diverse set of customers and supply chain.
- To make your work meaningful.
Ready to embark on a scale-up journey?
Then apply and let’s go! Send your motivation and resume to:email@example.com
Contact person: Daniel de Lange, CEO.
Agency calls are not appreciated.