- Commercial role within a very well-known multinational organization.
About Our Client
Founded in 1996, our client is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of Wi-Fi devices, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving billions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, they has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
The position is designated to someone who are experienced in with ISP/Telecom as well as a strong ISP connections in the area of automation/networking. You will work with existing team members to close large deals. You will be motivated by growing and working in a culturally diverse team environment. Be prepared to learn and be prepared to teach all in a day’s work. You will also work closely with the VP of WEU to determine market strategy, growth goals, and product/user feedback.
Task and Responsibility:
- Consultative solution selling of network related solutions for new and existing customers in geographic region.
- Territorial and/or vertical sales responsibility to establish a pipeline, move accounts through a pipeline and ultimately close deals with medium/large sized companies with an international locations.
- Maintain current industry knowledge (Technical and Commercial) to strategically position our products with customer requirements.
- Work with a domestic and international team to scope and manage customer projects coming from within and outside the region.
- Maket Development: Identifying new markets with translation in toappropriate propositions, developing new key account customers while expanding exsiting business, and generating/converting leads;
- Influence product strategy from sales angle for detailed product lines, developing new concepts and attack plan;
- Cost control according to the company’s guideline, providing analysis with good ROI perspectives;
The Successful Applicant
- Require 7+ years of experience in new customer acquisition with Enterprise class Telecom and ISP accounts.
- Bachelor degree or above is preferred.
- A proven record of success achieving / exceeding sales targets and goals in this product area
- A mastery of product, technical and sales skills related to networking products or similar industry
- Strong channel knowledge and familiar with the large market players
- Performance track record-achieving results
- P&L Awareness
- People leader / motivator (create culture)
What’s on Offer
We offer you:
This role is an entrepreneurial position for a successful and growing company in the EU. In return for your talent and effort our client pays a good, competitive salary and offers attractive benefits, which may include, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary package
- Pleasant, young, and international working environment;
- Freedom in determining your calendar and scheduling;
- Of course, a company car, laptop, phone;
- Healthy work-life balance
- Career opportunities.