- Growing the online business
About Our Client
It is an international company founded in The United States based on inspiring outside adventures and creating original and versatile products. Their EMEA office is in Rotterdam, the Netherlands where due to the international workforce the work floor language is English.
You will work together with the eCommerce Merchandise and Planner Manager and eCommerce specialist, both work from the Rotterdam office. You will also work closely with the eCommerce team based in the US.
- Achieving growth revenue through eCommerce;
- Maintain the online product catalog and accurate pricing;
- Execute the European calender;
- Bringing product and campaign stories to live online;
- Responsible for in-stock inventory against active and planned campaigns;
- Assist in European’s season email campaigns;
- Support all ad-hoc projects;
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in a relevant study;
- One year work experience in eCommerce or similar;
- Motivated self-starter;
- Fluent in English;
- Prior experience with SFCC, Google Analytics, Adobe and JIRA is a plus;
- Skilled in MS Office;
What’s on Offer
The vacancy offers your a position immediately on the clients payroll where you will receive a comfortable salary, bonus and a laptop.