- An international oriented organization with lots of growth possibilities.
- One of the most rapidly growing organizations in the FMCG industry.
About Our Client
Our client is crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, they have evolved into the world’s third-largest leading premium spirits company, where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With their greatest assets – their premium spirits and people – they’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Within this organization, there is a place where you can Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
This organization just entered an amazing race, sailing bravely through the exciting waves of the eCommerce ocean. In typical company fashion, we ”go for it”. They’re entrepreneurial, agile, dynamic, and love having fun on and off the job! They’ve sailed through the start line of the eCommerce race. The journey is long and strategic turns and cruise tactics need to be defined and refined continuously, make this a fantastic ”learn, apply and deliver” opportunity for any ambitious self-starter.
- Collaborate with other functions internally to mutually grow the business with key customers
- Deliver against eRetail commercial KPI’s (e.g. GM%, market share, distribution, etc.)
- Work with wider team on creating connected shopper journey solutions and campaigns
- Act as consultant for the eCommerce sub-channel and provide support / guidance for the other functions
- Ensure perfect digital shelf across key customers in collaboration with the local eCommerce team
- Develop winning and tailored customer program in partnership with eCommerce Customer Marketing & Data / Insights team
- Maintain close connection with EMEA & SA eCommerce central and local teams to share best practices
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of relevant FMCG / CPG experience in eRetail sales, key account management, customer/shopper marketing, and/or business management/consulting with a proven track record of negotiations and delivering results
- Experience in retail annual negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management
- Advanced experience with Excel, or other analytical/ Business Intelligence tools
- Highly polished communication skills – speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating
- A Willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial sense to identify growth opportunities
- Professional proficiency in English and Dutch
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- Commercial focus and able to work toward mutually agreed KPI’s
- Strong understanding of financial KPI’s – data-driven mindset combined with high emotional intelligence
- Experience in working with a 3rd distributor
- Experience launching a new country, or working in a start-up or early stage environment where you had to define best practices for your function
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Pleasant and international working environment
- Freedom in determining your calendar and scheduling
- Healthy work-life balance
- Career opportunities