- Work for one the biggest (Dutch origin) Denim clothing companies in the world
About Our Client
This is a place where your passion for all things jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation.
It’s a place to express and grow your specialisation, in a dynamic environment that values pro activity and innovation. A ‘Dutch’ approach to communication encourages openness and clarity within our relatively flat organisation.
Every day is another opportunity to push the boundaries of denim.
Our headquarters are located in Amsterdam.
- You will support the Webshop Manager Outlet & App with the day-to-day management of the online Outlet to deliver the digital strategy and to provide a local experience to our customers.
- Ensure our Outlet website and app are showing the right and relevant products and content
- Prepare, coordinate and execute promotions in a structured manner
- Prepare and activate CRM actions
- Bring ideas to improve our Outlet website and app, its performance and moreover, the experience of our consumers
- You’ll act as a full member of the global G-Star E-Commerce team, with a dedicated focus to grow our online Outlet, whilst supporting your team members working on coordinating localised initiatives for our emerging channel, the App
- Maintaining a consistent brand identity and improve the customer journey on the site, but of course also the alignment with CRM to engage our customers and establish our online presence
- The E-commerce coordinator Retail will be responsible for supporting our Content and Trade teams to make our App the most engaging platform for our consumers
The Successful Applicant
- The E-commerce coordinator Retail is living in The Netherlands (Amsterdam preferred)
- Relevant experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail industry
- 2-3 years of relevant e-commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
- Bsc or Msc degree
- English fluently, any other European language is a plus.
- Solid experience in managing content of an e-commerce platform on a daily basis including stock and inventory management
- Ability to generate e-commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics (or similar analytic tools)
- Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, information technology or related science
What’s on Offer
Great International environmentcompetitive salary
Career opportunities internally
Company pension and insurance