Moxy/Residence Inn Houthavens
DOS/Sales Manager (Mat.Cover):
Cycas Hospitality are a hotel management company that prides itself on making a difference by being different.
Our vision is to be Europe’s leading hotel company and every member of our team must play their part in delivering exceptional service to our guests, our owners and our colleagues in order to achieve this.
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities, Cycadettes transform hotels.
We make working hard look like fun, whilst having a huge amount of fun working hard and delivering success and results.
• FUN We take having fun seriously.
• CHALLENGING No matter how good we are, we’re always trying to be better.
• HONEST Our ethics run through everything we do.
• RESPONSIBLE For all our actions in everything we do for guests, our colleagues and our investors.
• IMPRESSIVELY COMMERCIAL Getting great results is the most fun of all
This role contributes to the Cycas Hospitality vision, goals and values and is responsible for maximizing overall revenue and performance throughout the property.
The Director of Sales role is a temporary maternity cover for six months. You will work closely with the Group Director of Sales and the General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in key market segments towards maximizing the hotel revenues.
The DOS will be tasked to work towards sales targets and network with corporate clients, TMCs, ES Agents, local associations and networking groups, etc. He/she also has to observe the local and wider domestic market, identify trends and monitor competitor activity.
The DOS also manages key accounts and oversees the account management of all of the contracted accounts across multiple market segments, aiming to maximize sales activities and driving a sales culture on property.
·Drive Market Share and revenue performance for the property
·Develop and implement strategies by segment and relevant distribution channels
·Works with the revenue team to set Sales strategies and drive commercial action
·Present and contribute during monthly owner’s and budget meetings on key actions undertaken
·Manage, coach & develop a sales culture for the property
·Create and develop a robust sales plan for the property with key internal stakeholders
·Develops, monitors and adjusts sales, groups strategies as required based on business needs
·Reviews sales account production monthly with revenue to identify patterns & volume of production to agree appropriate actions are taken
·Working with Marketing team to put together promotions during low demand period, value add promotions and event periods.
·Plays an integral role in all sales negotiations for existing business and for new account(s) sign up
·Prepares reports and other materials for regular meetings and business processes
·Develops strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness
·Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships such as Marriott and Cycas stakeholders
·Develops strong community and public relations by maintaining property participation in local, regional and national tradeshows and client events.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Attend Sales events when required
- Report on a weekly/monthly basis all pipeline, contracts won, key activity in the month and next and top and bottom performing accounts
- Answer customer queries in a timely and suitable manner
- Work within current business strategies and recognise potential opportunities
- Prepare proposals and contracts.
- Partner with Group Director or Sales to maximize group level accounts and segments
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of current accounts production and competitive set prospects via various sales tools and other industry tools & reports
- Ensure our CRM tool in Salesforce is maintained and updated as per the required standard set by the organisation