- Work for a growing Scale-Up with the luxury of a corporate;
About Our Client
The company is internationally known on E-Mobility. They are growing fast and looking for a new colleague to lead the marketing channels in a new division. The company has a goal to be the renewable short distance alternative for traveling. They are successful in this. There is no emissions when using their products.
- Builds, plans, leads and manages all aspects of the Benelux “D2C” direct sales channel for the assigned product line.
- Drives profitable growth opportunities within the direct channel while building end-customer insights and building brand loyalty and “customer life time value”.
- Day-to-day interface towards 3rd party suppliers (IT, logistics, payment services, contact center, after sales) and internal finance and operations team members within the Amsterdam office to ensure flawless execution from order to fulfillment.
- Directly responsible for the web store front-end maintenance through a content management system and managing a flawless back-end and operational process. (through mostly 3rd party suppliers)
- Works closely with the Indirect (dealer) channel sales team, product planning teams and (trade-) marketing communications colleagues to develop pricing and promotion strategies, website maintenance, and occasional omni-channel promotions.
- Communicates “voice of customer” into the wider organization.
- Rolling sales forecast maintenance by SKU.
- Participates in (promotional) offline events as appropriate.
- Keeps abreast of products, applications, technologies, market- and competitive conditions, and advertising and promotional activities in the marketplace.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited college/university in a related field required.
- 2-8 years of experience in brand store/web shop environments/merchandising experience . (ideally in a 2-wheel mobility industry with reputable brands or retailers)
- Strong analytical & computer skills; good knowledge of eCommerce processes, platforms and applications as well as MS Office.
- Excellent leadership and management skills. Must be able to provide direction and support to suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Full Dutch and English proficiency. French is a big advantage.
- Available for 40 hours a week.
What’s on Offer
Besides a nice salary you will get:
- The possibility to work in a growing company that has doubled in size in the last 3 years. They expect the growth to keep going.
- Self growth and promotion possibility.
- Remote working is possible. At first it will be full time in office.
- Working in a Scale-up with the possibility’s from a Corporate.
- Other secondary benefits.