- International company B2B
About Our Client
Our partner is a leading consumer goods (electronics) organization who is globally active in the B2B and B2C market. The Europe headquarters is located in the south of the Netherlands. They provide digital lifestyle devices and are strong in design, mobile and visual technology.
In this job you will be part of the European digital team, part of the established marketing department, main focus B2B selling.
Focus on define and implement the digital marketing strategy and campaigns. Manage digital platforms and support digital analysis. You report to the marketing communication manager.
Responsible for the B2B website coordination, maintenance and optimization. The overall maintenance is the responsibility of the digital marcom team and support from interns. Besides the daily maintenance and improvement, you will support in business campaigns that involves the cooperate website. Experience in managing paid digital campaigns is a must. You will report to the Marketing Communication Manager.
- Strategic planning and implementation of digital (paid) marketing campaigns focusing on B2B;
- Support the daily management of B2B website and contentmanagement platform (maintenance such as product information updates, banners, posting content, phasing in new products in line with roadmaps);
- Execute SEO/SERPO optimization and Google analysis;
- Support digital marketing projects (such as influencer marketing);
- Working with LinkedIn, emailing( e.g. Mailchimp), marketing automation, salesforce is preferred;
- Coordination with HQ and national office correspondence;
- Vendor management (outsourced agency for any project);
The Successful Applicant
We are focussing on candidates who have more experiences on paid ads campaign (SEM), website management skill along with basic coding knowledge and Hubspot. If you have the experience on AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), it would be a plus.
You have a keen interest in Internet and online trends on personal and professional level. Able to be part of a (multi)international environment and work with different kind of workstyles in communication, also regarding HQ. You take initiative, a ‘go getter’, great communication skills and able to stay confident during global meetings. You also have a digital / analytical competences and good paid advertising and business campaigns.
- Finished Bachelor or Academic degree. Preferably in the direction of international (digital) marketing and communications.
- English professional (verbal and written), other European languages a plus;
- 2 – 4 years of experience in the online marketing field (b2b);
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords (paid campaigns) is a must;
- Basic knowledge in HTML / CSS
- Experience in Mailchimp, Sales force, LinkedIn and marketing automation is preferred;
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Adobe Ecperience Manager is a plus;
- Developing plans, budgets and maintenance;
- Able to work professionaly with Office, Excel if needed.
What’s on Offer
- International team
- Contract with the organization
- Digital challange
- Fulltime position