- Make an impact by growing the customer base through innovative digital solutions|A B2B international logistics service provider with over 100 years of heritage
About Our Client
Royal Den Hartogh Logistics is one of the industry’s leading Logistics Service Providers. A B2B international logistics service provider for the chemical, gas, polymer and food industry, they combine the best elements to create the optimal solution for each situation. Strong presence in every region of the world, with premises in 47 locations within 26 countries.
Being “Best Employer” within Transport & Logistics chosen by the Royal Den Hartogh employees in 2016 and again in 2018-2019 is a recognition for the focus the company has on its people and the Royal Den Hartogh DNA. Royal Den Hartogh’s chemistry, which includes ambition, initiative, ownership and teamwork, enables all employees to make a difference.
- Drive the digital transformation and footprint of multiple communications and branding channels to generate leads.
- Lead campaigns to create awareness of the company’s products, services and values.
- Translate digital activities into information and actions for the regional commercial teams.
- Support the regional commercial teams with marketing campaigns.
- Drive for innovation by following the development of market trends and marketing tools.
- Manage all digital channels including the website and social media.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years experience in a similar role within an international B2B environment.
- Proven expertise and results in digital media and content-driven marketing communications.
- Experienced in managing data analysis, optimizing online tooling (SEO, Analytics, Social media) and using Salesforce CRM for an optimal Customer Journey.
- Strong in stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing (Dutch is a pre).
- Proactive with a strong drive to constantly improve and knows how to create innovative solutions based on trends.
What’s on Offer
Royal Den Hartogh cares for its employees. They offer a great place to work, an informal working atmosphere, flexible hours, a high degree of responsibility, an attractive remuneration package and ongoing training & development support.
Are you ready to make a difference and support the growth of this great company? Then go ahead and get in touch to know more about it.