- a new challenge at an international company
About Our Client
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear which has sold millions of clothing in multiple countries!
During this position you are responsible for the following tasks.
- Track and Trace orders.
- Investigate irregularities of orders and inform customers as required.
- Actively insure that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions.
- Handle return requests incl. arranging of pick-ups.
- Handle of non-inventory credit or invoice requests.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers.
- Communicate late, incomplete or cancelled orders as well as changes
to the collection within set timeframes.
- Log in and update customer information in CRM systems.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer
complaints; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer
information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact
- Participate in process improvements.
- Support Sales with any information required from the head office
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has:
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English (Dutch, German, French, Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish as an extra language is a plus)
- Solid problem-solving skills with Quality focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate & Multitasking
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
- Is able to work under pressure and meets deadlines
- Possess natural curiosity to understand processes, departments & clients
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
- SAP would be a plus
- Per immediately available. (as of available tomorrow) Candidates who are not immediately available will not be reviewed.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- 8% Holiday Allowance
- Travel allowance