- Trinseo is a global materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics |Trinseo focuses on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions
About Our Client
Trinseo is a global materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics and latex binders.
Trinseo focuses on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to help our customers create products that are intrinsic to how we live – products that touch lives every day across a wide range of end markets.
We are passionately dedicated to helping our customers meet their most complex materials challenges – whether they are creating electronics that are thinner and lighter or cars that weigh less and use less fuel. Our plastics enable manufacturers to create LED lighting that is brighter and cooler and reduces energy consumption and medical devices that are impervious to the harsh chemical cleansers used in sterilization. And, our latex binders enable manufacturers to deliver tailored solutions that enhance packaging materials and help highway infrastructure last longer.
Our global footprint with 26 manufacturing sites around the world – gives us the ability to respond quickly to our customer’s needs, no matter where in the world they are.
- You will develop the MarCom plan for Latex Binders for the assigned markets.
- You will organize and assist during tradeshow and customer activities in Europe.
- You will work on content development, such as newsletters, case studies, brochures, social media content, etc.
- You will coordinate and help to execute EH&S communications for European sites.
- You will help with budget planning & management, as well as vendor management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications.
- 10 years of experience in Communications.
- Spoken and written fluency in English is mandatory.
What’s on Offer
- Ongoing learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment.
- The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success.