Cluster Sales Executive:
Cluster Sales Executive The Netherlands
This is a great time to be part of #TeamHilton! With extensive career development opportunities, dynamic support for learning and leadership development plus an innovative culture committed to supporting your wellbeing, you have all of the resources you need to succeed.
Six unique properties with three different brands located in the key cities of the Netherlands are represented by the Dutch Cluster Sales Team.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Sales Executive, you will be hunting and developing new business opportunities. This specific role is responsible for accounts and prospects in the Amsterdam Region and respective industries for the Netherlands.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Research and (tele) prospecting of business opportunities in the respective region and assigned industries.
- Develop customer small & medium sized accounts to drive business into the specific hotels and cluster, to increase market share in all revenue streams
- Contract new prospect accounts both in the Corporate and Meeting segment in order to achieve hotel revenue targets.
- Initiate creative sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and areas.
- Support Sales Managers with various activities, account development and client entertainment.
- Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.