Cluster Account Manager MICE
Cluster Account Manager Travel Trade & MICE
Are you a driven and passionate sales person with experience in MICE and or Leisure sales? Do you want to take the next step in your sales career? The opportunity is NOW as we are looking for a result focused and pro-active Cluster Account Manager for the Hilton Cluster Sales Office The Netherlands.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Account Manager Travel Trade and MICE, you will hunt for new business, manage current accounts and analyze local market trends to execute strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analyse local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts to drive business into the specific hotels and cluster, to increase market share in all revenue streams
- Contract new prospect accounts both in the Traveltrade as MICE segment in order to achieve hotel revenue targets.
- Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
- Use analytical skills to analyze account performance and opportunities to share/explain in the commercial meeting.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects. Organize fam trips and travel to tradeshows to represent the cluster or individual hotels.
- Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.
- Set up result-focused action plan for corporate entertainment and account management activities.
- Initiate creative sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and areas.
Cluster Account Manager MICE:
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Account Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, experience and values that follow:
- Has a minimum of 1 -3 years (banquet) sales experience in the hospitality or leisure industry.
- Has a proven track of sales successes.
- Is creative, enthusiastic and can think without a box.
- Can work under high pressure, is a self-starter and a team player who can communicate on different levels.
- Has analytical skills, is eager and is result driven.
- Has market knowledge of The Netherlands.
- Is key in acquisition of new accounts as well as in managing and developing effective relationships with current clients.
- Can set short and long term business strategies with focused achievable actions and deadlines.
- Has excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language in both oral and written communication.
- Has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably Delphi.
- Driver’s license.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!