- Commercial Business Manager No.1 Distributor components and Computer products
- Fortune 500 company, highly innovative, perfect career opportunities
About Our Client
This is the world’s largest distributor of electronic components and computer products and a leading provider of services to the electronics industry. They have a global presence and numerous clients in all sectors. Perfect opportunity to boost your career and if you have a positive mindset and spot opportunity everywhere, this is the job for you.
- Build relationships that can bring sales opportunities
- Manage quickly to have a strong understanding of the electronic components industry
- Develop new business and grow business within existing accounts
- Create new opportunities
- Participate in Trade shows and events to promote the solutions
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value-added services. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of the electronic components industry strongly preferred.
- Individuals eager to use their relationships, experience and consultative sales skills to clearly establish the customer’s business requirements and recommend solutions
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and penetrate and grow business in new and existing accounts
- Proven sales success and the ability to drive revenue
- Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and work in several systems simultaneously
- Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of key supplier lines.
- The ability to travel up to 20% domestically
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain and non-franchised distribution
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s on Offer
Excellent Salary + Bonus + excellent career growth