- New business, sales – EV / electric driving / charging – scope The Netherlands
- Independant role, location in the bigger Rotterdam Area (Zuid-Holland)
About Our Client
Our client is a key player and a pioneer in the Electric Vehicle (EV) market, providing innovative products and solutions. For our client we are now exclusively recruiting for a:
Business Development Manager – Electric Vehicles (EV) Products & Solutions
- Full time: 40 hours
- Location: Rotterdam area (South-Holland)
- Languages: Dutch and English fluency is required
To be successful in this role you are by nature a pro-active sales professional with natural enthusiasm and affinity for innovative technical products and solutions in the automotive industry. You will step into an independent role where you will be given a lot of opportunities to build, having the support of a team of colleagues.
As Business Development Manager EV you enjoy opening new doors, capitalising on new business opportunities. In this role your main focus will be to sell and develop the market for innovative products and solutions in the Electric Vehicle (EV) segment.
You are independently responsible for sales within this segment, the scope is the Netherlands. You set commercial goals and visit potential customers in the profit and non-profit sectors (diverse client base). You advise existing and new customers on the EV-charging questions. You are able to translate the customer’s request into concrete solutions and communicate these clearly to the internal organisation. You are ultimately responsible for the entire process from quotation to final delivery and aftercare. You are also well informed about the market developments in this sector and of course you play an important role in the marketing and promotion of the EV-related products.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed HBO/Bachelor level education in Commercial Economics / Business
- Several years of work experience in B2B Sales;
- Knowledge of EV / electric driving / charging stations
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering;
- Good communication and commercial skills;
- Affinity with sustainability and mobility;
- Strong personality, pro-active approach; team player
What’s on Offer
You will be part of an eager and friendly team, down-to-Earth colleagues with hands-on mentality who have strong affinity and passion for the industry. You can count on ample opportunities for further training and excellent employment conditions (primary and secondary benefits).