B2B Commercial Business Analyst – Industry Sector
Over onze klant
Our client is an international organisation in the industry segment with multiple locations across Europe, including an office in the Netherlands, in the bigger Rotterdam area.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- In this role you will be analysing various information and large data sets with the goal of providing reports of market trends based on collected data and sharing meaningful insights with senior-level management; the goal is to support and advise in decision making.
- Through a data-driven, pro-active approach, you identify opportunities for the business
- Generate reports and provide analysis of commercial and sales figures; additional reports regarding segments, supplier information, industry and competitors
- Collecting, updating, cleaning and processing data in the CRM and IT systems
- Evaluating possibilities to make continuous improvement and generate efficiency
- Support specific company projects
- You will work on international scale, reporting to C-level stakeholders; main working language is English
- Minimum of WO/Master’s level degree (University level)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of similar experience in business intelligence, market analytics with links to sales/commerce
- Fluency in English is required (additional languages are of an advantage)
- Experience and knowledge of using ERP and CRM systems; knowledge of pricing and/or pricing tools is of added value
- Expert in MS Excel, ideally in combination with other similar tools
Market-conform primary and secondary benefits including base salary and a bonus. You will have the opportunity and flexibility to work from home in combination with sufficient freedom and high level of independence. The organisation you will be part of is financially healthy and offers multiple long-term growth perspectives.