Area Manager EMEA (HQ)
To further strengthen our international sales team, we are currently looking for an EMEA Area Manager.
EMEA Area manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities within our priority EMEA markets. You will develop existing and new sales relationships with an indirect channel partner network, with the objective to drive growth. You work together in a team of three Area Managers responsible for other territories in the world and report to the International Sales Manager.
- Driving sales revenue target through building a strong indirect channel partner network.
- Develop and drive strategic plans and programs, ensuring the efficient execution of those plans.
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners and the effective deployment of the indirect channel management plan.
- Work with our partners and their customers to understand customers’ needs or problems.
- Consistently educate and train the channel partners.
- Organize regular business meetings for reviews and operational planning at all levels of partner management.
- Collaborate with technical peers to recommend solutions to meet customers’ needs or to solve their problems in order to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Ability to manage sales funnel, accurately forecast business, provide sales territory information, market trends and other business data.
- Prepare, maintain and monitor the annual operational annual plan as well as the quarterly sales plan.
- Serve as the partner’s single point of contact in the region.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in chemistry or related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years multi-disciplined sales experience.
- Experience of handling indirect channel sales is highly desirable.
- A working knowledge of fermentation and the use of bioreactors will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with fluency in English, other languages being a plus.
- Microsoft office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team and able to handle difficult and demanding situations and multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Together with a highly motivated team you will be working on further expanding our leading position in the world. We offer you an independent, international and responsible position in a fast growing organization with leading products in the biotechnology market. Naturally you can expect a competitive salary (fixed and variable) and excellent benefits in line with your experience and background. Our working environment can be described as pleasant, informal and down-to-earth always focused on our mission to provide reliable solutions that will enable an improved quality of life.
Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter to Jolanda Hoogvliet HR@applikon-biotechnology.com
For further information about this position you can get in contact with Paul Theuns, International Sales Manager, 010-208 35 33. Please visit our website for further information about Applikon: www.applikon-biotechnology.com.
Responses from recruiters to this advertisement will not be appreciated.