- You have a passion for Luxury goods
About Our Client
Our watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
- Acting as a Accountmanager Luxury Watches, you will be responsible for managing relationships with retail trade accounts in order to implement brand initiatives and strategic plans to deliver a successful sales performance for your area.
- This includes detailed sales monitoring and analysis, visiting accounts within agreed time frames, training and providing marketing support where needed in order to achieve company targets on ‘Sell in’ with a particular focus on ‘Sell out’ and to contribute to the development and growth of the brand.
- You will play an active role in stock management and effective forecasting working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate product distribution, addressing concerns and identifying potential areas for growth.
- Using brand guidelines, you will also identify and secure bespoke display opportunities and ensure that all corporate displays are correctly merchandised in order to secure brand positioning and to maximise visibility within accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- The Accountmanager Luxury Watches has commercial awareness, results driven
- Proven ability to meet commercial targets
Business to business relationship management
- Previous experience in an account management role
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to influence and manage complex relationships
- Able to work flexibly, to handle change and to work as part of a team
- Able to accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation
- Possession of and ability to use initiative and manage ambiguity
- Self-motivated and able to effectively prioritise and plan workload in accordance with strict deadlines
What’s on Offer
Laptop and phone