Account Executive EMEA (Series A SaaS Scale up)
Are you looking for an adventure – one with big responsibility? Do you have experience closing B2B SaaS deals in the mid-market and enterprise space? Then you might be ready to become part of the team that drives Happeo sky-high!
Who we are
We’re Happeo – a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
You will be doing
- Be responsible for closing deals in your EMEA territory in line with Monthly and Quarterly revenue targets.
- Create your own pipeline, working closely with the SDRs and prospecting strategically to ICP accounts in your territory.
- Forecast your sales.
- Report your work to the rest of the business and deliver on your KPIs.
- Work closely with our Sales and Product leadership to pinpoint new features with the goal of improving our product, sales strategy & process.
- Assist Marketing & Product to position our products, improve the accuracy of materials, and promote our business.
- You love high-activity work.
- Proven track record in SaaS – you’ve exceeded your quota over the past two years, because you’re a friggin’ rockstar.
- You’re not scared of a real scale-up environment – you are full of initiative and ideas, and you make your own structure.
- An analytical mindset and experience.
- Any experience selling solutions in Google, Slack or similar SaaS ecosystems is a big plus.
- Passion for technology and delivering value to customers.
- Fluency in English is essential (any other languages is a strong plus).
- You have a proven experience selling into the European market(s).
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Happeo options plan.
- 8% holiday pay.
- 100€ Health insurance compensation in payroll.
- Phone subscription & laptop.
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a full-time basis.
We will be closing the role as soon as we find the right candidate. If you feel we can be a great fit for each other, apply to our role and we’ll be more than happy to review your profile :).
Come as you are!
At Happeo, we are committed to creating a diverse team that feels that they are valued at work. If you’re looking at our photos and don’t see your race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, ethnicity, or perspective represented, please apply and help us make our company even better – we need you. Each person who has taken a different path than us to get here makes us stronger. So join us and help us create happier people, one workplace at a time.
Apply via the application button.