Come work for an international company that radiates ‘Brabantse’ hospitality. You love being part of a high-energy team that is responsible for success in the German market. Do you know better than anyone how to send quotations at a high speed? Do you get a kick out of checking offers and taking care of orders down to the last detail? Most of all, do you like being that indispensable person whom everyone can rely on? We are looking for you!
Customer Success Manager Germany (Junior)
What will be your mission?
Close the office door every day, knowing that your customers are happy. Customers who think back to the pleasant cooperation with you and the top service you have provided. Cooperate with the field service account manager to make the German-speaking region grow every day. That is your daily mission.
What will you do the first year at ABF?
- Quotation follow-up and order processing.
- Answering and handling questions and/or complaints from your customers.
- Maintain close contact with your field sales colleague for maintaining and/or further expanding customer relationships.
- Actively contribute to the team targets.
- Working from our offices in Roosendaal and Rotterdam.
What do you bring to the table?
- You master the German language on a (near) native level. You do not need to speak the Dutch language.
- A level of thinking that enables you to think beyond your task.
- Affinity with technology, IT is advantageous. Knowledge of bearings would be ideal but is no hard ask.
- You want to work at least 32 hours per week.
What is in it for you?
- Salary – In addition to your salary, you also receive an annual performance-related 13th month, 28 vacation days, 8.5% holiday allowance, travel allowance, staff discount on numerous technical products.
- Lunch – At ABF, we enjoy a varied lunch at the cafeteria, so the content of your lunchbox isn’t your first worry of the day!
- Responsibility – you arrange your business as you see fit. You are challenged to do this as efficiently and pragmatically as possible in order to achieve your desired result.
- Development – An eye for your development. Within ABF you get a lot of freedom and responsibility in your job. We want to get the best out of you, and we want you to get the best out of ABF.
What else to expect?
We are a stable organization that has been evolving on every level in recent years and has not yet seized to do so. With your knowledge and expertise, you contribute to our further growth. You also get a lot of impact in your job. You want to contribute to the organization to grow and improve, and we want you to use your specialism to tell us how.
When you are happy as an employee, we create a good atmosphere in which we get things done and start every day with pleasure. We do not just do it for sales and profits. Together we want to make the organisation a little better every day.
An international company with colleagues of different nationalities. Informal and with Brabant hospitality. ‘Welcome and great that you are here!’. The door is always open, so just walk in for a question or a chat.
At ABF, the trading spirit is still a core value. With more than 60 professionals, we try to keep growing year after year and to change the company in a positive way, time and again. It is not for nothing that we surprise each other each year with realised improvements and achieved goals. ‘A lot has changed over the past year’ is a frequently heard comment with us. ‘Nice, mission accomplished’ we think. ‘And now, this!’
Reeling with excitement to meet your future colleagues? We would like to receive a clear motivation (in form of a cover letter and your resumé) via the online application form.
By submitting your application, you agree to our ‘Privacy statement’.
Agency calls are not appreciated.